View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zariah
Zariah of Ysera
Raider
consensus overlord

re: Official Guild Name Change

After careful consideration and thinking about the long term state of the guild, we have decided to change our guild name to In-N-Out Burger. Going forward we think this will be the best way to recruit the players we need to step back into Mythic.

Official Name Change FAQ:

Why is Prime changing its guild name?

With the new guild name In-N-Out Burger we hope to be more attractive and interesting to Mythic raiders looking for a new home. Nothing says recognizable than having your guild named after a popular fast food chain. It's all about the branding!

Isn't this against Blizzard's Naming Policy?

Yes, but it's a risk we are willing to take. The potential of attracting more Mythic raiders due to being named after a fast food restaurant is too good to pass up. Plus we think In-N-Out Burger may be less on the radar compared to McDonald's or Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC).

What if you get reported?

Thankfully Blizzard in most cases assigns a warning to offenders that violate the naming policy. If this were to happen, we will be temporally assigned a name with random characters and instructions on how to change the name. We would be allowed to choice a new name for free.

What would be the new name if reported?

That is something the officers have discussed, but would require much more long-term thinking and planning and guild member feedback.

How can I apply to raid with In-N-Out Burger?

Use the "Apply to Guild" link on the left of the page, under the Membership section.

Who can I get in contact with for questions about the name change or raiding with In-N-Out Burger?

You can whisper an officer, listed bellow, on server. Or battetag Zariah at SolidDave666#1668
Keltos
Zariah/Guice
Syncrowe/Valkyryn

Forum Image
Herzreh
Herzreh
Recruit
grandmaster thread crafter

I welcome the change and new name. It smells delicious.

Irahqt
Recruit
lvl 18 grats monster

Finally! I knew I wasnt the only one who dreamt of this every single night. Will our ranks now be based on burger size?
Syn Crowe
Recruit
rapid responder

This is also to coincide with the patch notes for rogues:

"After earning enough Combo Points, the Rogue's next finisher will include fries and a drink."
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Prime Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: